Thursday, September 1, 2011

Secrets to Happy Couponing #4


This is the last in a four part series on Secrets to Happy Couponing! The other posts can be found here, here and here. I hope this has been helpful. This is a summary of between two and three years of couponing.

  • If you do not have time to clip coupons for a season, shop the Buy One Get One sales and this will still save you some money!
  • Signing up for freebies is another thing you can do to reduce your grocery bill. I will soon post some sites that can get you started in receiving freebies in your mailbox every week! Many manufacturers will send out free samples of new products for you to try.
  • Another thing you can do that can help you is to print out coupons that you know you will use, ahead of time. Keep these well organized so you can have access to them when a sale comes up! I will do another post soon on different methods for organizing your coupons.
  • Lastly, take it all in stride. Do not try to implement everything you have read here all at once. Pick a few things that are doable for you and start there. Also, do not try to do all the deals you see posted. Pick the ones that will most benefit you and let go of the rest. They will come around again. When I first started couponing I was trying to do every deal I could find....I soon burned out. When I restarted I realized that what I was doing was overkill. That is why I am starting out by giving you $5 deals at Walgreens and CVS.
If you have found this series helpful, please leave a comment for me! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment