Friday, October 28, 2011

Blogs I Love!

By now your school year should be well under way, and midterms are in the mix. Soon you will be looking for books for next semester. I am so sorry for my long absence. My family obligations have kept me away. We have nearly finished up a kitchen project, been away for my college son's rugby game and started back to our homeschooling with the girls. I am going to post some of my favorite blogs right now, so if you see that I am neglecting this blog, you can go check these out!

www.frugalcouponliving.com  by Ashley (local blogger)
www.fiddledeedeemom.com by Sarah (local blogger)
www.couponsavinggame.com by Stephanie (local blogger)
www.kingdomfirstmom.com this is where I upload my $5 deals for Walgreens & CVS
www.moneysavingmom.com this is the first blog I found when I started, still love it
www.iheartpublix.com she lists all the Publix deals available...wonderful
www.southernsavers.com she has a wonderful checklist that you can print out for Publix, Walgreens and CVS and more.
www.momsbyheart.net love seeing all her crafty ideas she compiles for the holidays
www.iheartwags.com specifically for Walgreens has sales flyers up for weeks ahead
www.iheartcvs.com specifically for CVS has sales flyers up for weeks ahead
www.totallytarget.com all Target sales and clearance

Blessings!
Susy

No comments:

Post a Comment